Professional Ant Exterminator Los Angeles
Get in Touch
Los Angeles Ant Control
In our backyards, ants naturally improve soil and exterminate unwanted pests such as ticks and termites.
Inside our homes, though, they can become the worst kind of roommate.
Ants are always searching for food, water, and secure nesting spots, which they find in many LA homes and businesses. If ants go unnoticed for too long, they will colonize and begin to appear all over your home.
Common Ants in Los Angeles, CA
These are the most common ant species in LA:
- Argentine Ants (Iridomyrmex Humilis): 1/16 inch insect with light-to dark-brown skin and commonly attracted towards moist areas and syrup-like fluids.
- Carpenter Ants (Camponotus Modoc): 5/8 inch black or brown insect known to eat through damp wood and recognized by trails of sawdust shavings.
- Fire Ants (Solenopsis SPP): Crimson red insects known for leaving painful bite stings and primarily live in well-built mounds.
- Odorous House Ants (Tapinoma Sessile): Shiny black insects that release a rotting stench when stepped on. They constantly move their nests and have good scent trailing behavior.
- Pavement Ants (Tetramorium Caespitum): 1/8 inch dark-brown insects that like to nest within sidewalk cracks, cement patios, and similar pavements.
- Pharaoh Ants (Monomorium Pharaonis): Brown-to-yellowish insects found in restaurants or other buildings that harbor a lot of food.
How Can We Protect You From Ant Infestation
Whether you are in Sherman Oaks, Santa Monica, or Beverly Hills, we provide safe protection against ant infestations within all of Los Angeles.
We inspect all the exterior perimeters of a structure and provide the necessary treatment using Termidor.
We place Dust Formulations within wall voids around the infected areas. This prevents ants from entering or escaping while extermination is in progress.
We will also remove any affected outlets and switch out plate covers with special “dusters” as we insert our products within the walls. This practice keeps toxins from the living space and maintains a safe environment for children and pets.
Other Pest Services You Can Count On
We provide more than just ant extermination!
Rodent Control and Exclusion
Not only can rats cause damage to the interior and exterior properties, but they are also a health risk because of their germs and harmful bacteria. The most common rodents found in the LA area are Brown rats, Roof Rats, and mice.
Call a professional exterminator if you encounter any skunks, raccoons, or opossums in the area. These pests can become aggressive when angered and will not hesitate to cause massive damage to your home.
Termite Inspection and Control
Dampwood and Drywood Termites are very sneaky and can damage your home or building without warning. An immediate termite inspection is necessary if you spot clear signs of termite infestations.
LA’s Leading Ant Exterminator
With over 40 years of experience, you can count on First Western to handle all your Los Angeles pest control services!
Ants, termites, cockroaches, and other common pests are no match for our qualified technicians and exterminators. With our A+ rating with the BBB, we have a proven track record of providing quality services at a reasonable rate and guaranteed satisfaction.
So, when it comes to pest control, we are your best choice, providing clean homes and peace of mind. Call us today for a free estimate and schedule an inspection.
Get Started With First Western Pest Control Today
Signal Hill: (562) 424-8580
Norwalk: (800) 424-8589
Reach out to First Western Pest Control today for residential & commercial pest control solutions customized for your needs.